From managing summer boob sweat to heartbreaking hair days, being a lady accompanies its own, particular set of…complications.
But for Romanian-Canadian artist Cassandra Calin, these complications inspire adorable ― and accurate ― depictions of daily life.
In her sketches, she perfectly captures some of the minute, day-to-day stresses so many women are familiar with.
Below are 11 illustrations that perfectly nail the tiny moments, frustrations and hilarious complications of modern womanhood:
1. The first thing we do when we get home:
2. Why summer is both a beautiful dream and a hellish nightmare:
3. The very real struggles of keeping makeup on:
4. The perils of trying to self-diagnose your illnesses:
5. The moment you hope to God that tagged photo is a good one:
6. The moment you realize you’ll never quite pull off those hairstyles you see on Pinterest:
7. When you miss a spot with the razor:
8. When you go for the ~natural~ look only to be asked if you’re sick or tired, because LOL men have zero idea what no makeup actually looks like:
9. The terror of actually talking on the phone:
10. Everything about our periods:
11. When there’s no filter: