Books give you moments in which you open one and sink into it, and let yourself escape into a world into a story that’s way more interesting than you ever will be.
Here are the 20 must read novels for this summer.
1. Fault in our stars by John Green
That’s the thing about pain.
It demand to be felt.
2. P.S. I love you by Cecelia Ahern
Don’t be afraid to fall in love again. Watch out for that signal when life as you know it ends. P.s. I will always love you.
3. A walk to remember by Nicholas Sparks
When you kiss me without uttering a single word, you speak to my soul.
4. Fifty shades trilogy by E.L. James
I want you. And the thought of anyone else having you is a knife twisting in my dark soul.
5. One day by David Nicholls
I don’t know that love changes. People change. Circumstances change.
6. Where rainbows end by Cecelia Ahern
Someday you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.
7. Knight in Shining Armour by Jude Devereaux
It was the sort of bone deep emotion that made him want to hold her tighter with one hand and draw a sword against the world with another.
8. The best of me by Nicholas Sparks
What if the love you never forgot found you again?
9. Pride and prejudice by Jane Austen
You must allow me to tell you how ardently I love you and admire you.
10. Gone with the wind by Margaret Mitchell
In spite of you and me and the world going into pieces. I love you.
11. The lover by Marguerite Duras
His love roared louder than her demons.
12. Possession by AS Byatt
In cannot let you burn me up, nor can I resist you.no mere human can stand in a fire and not be consumed.
13. The reader by Bernhard Schlink
You don’t have the power to upset me.
You don’t matter enough to upset me.
14. True believers by Nicholas Sparks
No matter how destroyed she was, she still believed in love.
15. Anna Kerenina by Leo Tolstoy
He felt now that he was not simply close to her, but that he did not know where he ended and she began.
16. Follow the stars home by Luanne Rice
Women want the fairy tale. Not all women, ofcourse, but most women grow up dreaming about the kind of man who would risk everything for them, even knowing they might get hurt.
17. Again, my lord by Katharina Ashe
She had one day to make him fall in love
18. A Bollywood affair by Sonali Dev
Deeply felt emotion of love and bonding in between the marriage.
19. Dark lover by J R Ward
You done know this yet. But you are mine.
20. At any price by Brenna Aubrey
Loving someone meant giving the power to crash you, putting the tenderest , most delicate part of yourself in the palm of someone else’s arm.