Maisie and Sophie are what friendship goals are all about. Here are the six reasons why!
1. When they got matching tattoos of the date they became on-screen sisters.
Getting a matching tattoo with someone depicts a great deal of dedication towards that bond.
2. When they were all cuddled up for a Game of Thrones viewing party.
Maisie and Sophie being crazy about Game of thrones cuddled and laughed under a blanket just like any other two friends watching TV.
3. When they made a bunch of hilarious Vine videos of themselves
If you still don’t believe Sophie and Maisie are what friends goals are all about then you should have a look at their Vine videos.
4. When they shared their FaceTime screenshot with the world
Maisie shared a screenshot of her and Sophie mid-conversation over FaceTime on Twitter in 2014. The image is priceless and adorable with these two cuties.
5. When they dressed up as hash brownies for Halloween.
Maisie and Sophie raised their voice and opinion about marijuana. One Halloween they got dressed in the cutest pot-friendly costumes ever. Isn’t that adorable?
6. When they nicknamed themselves ‘Mophie’
Maisie and Sophie have been given their own special, joint name: Mophie. Like Brangelina and TomKat before them.