As late-night chit-chatting has become a dab amongst teenagers, it is a mere dream for many of them to get up early in the morning. They hate those people who make them get up before 12 noon.
Here are the facts that they can connect to
1. You set up multiple alarms to get up.
you can’t get up just by one or two alarms. You set up at least 10 alarms to make it possible.
2. Brunch becomes your first meal of the day.
You can’t get up at the time of breakfast, so you start your day with brunch.
3. Morning lecture is the most annoying thing for you.
You always calculate your attendance before deciding to attend a morning class
4. You can be awake till 6:00 AM instead of getting up at 6:00 AM.
When someone tells you to get up early in the morning, you prefer waking the whole night over sleeping early.
5. Morning shower becomes an evening shower.
The plan of taking a morning shower is never accomplished. So, you have to take a shower the night before.
6. You plan to sleep early, but it never happens.
Every time you decide to sleep early, you happen to sleep late on that day.
7. You keep reminding yourself the night before you have to get up in the morning
You keep telling everyone you meet that you have to get up early the next day.
8. Your brain is hyperactive at night.
The most creative or innovative idea strikes you only in the middle of the night.
9. Your studying hours are your roommates sleeping hours.
The best time for studying for you is 12:00 AM to 4:00 AM when the other person is generally sleeping.
Also Read More: 12 signs that you are a street food lover