Punjab-the place where there is five rivers. Punjab is the place that is known for food, colour, and happiness. Being a standout amongst the most noteworthy places in India verifiably, this state is loaded up with brilliant architecture and places of worship. If Punjab were to be personified, it would most certainly be the extreme person who strolls around conveying his fight scars with his head held high.
Following are the places you should visit when you travel to Punjab.
1. Harmandir Sahib or the Golden Temple, Amritsar
2. Jallianwala Bagh, Amritsar
3. The Rock Garden, Chandigarh
4. The Zakir Hussain Rose Garden, Chandigarh
5. The Doraha Fort, or the RDB fort
6. Wagah Border ceremony
7. Qila Mubarak
8. Harike wetland and bird sanctuary
9. The Kila Raipur Sports Festival, Ludhiana
10. Garden of silence
11. Sukhna Lake, Chandigarh