Well this is dream coming true moment. Who wouldn’t love sharing their non-vegetarian kahaniya? For me, if at all there exists any meal on this planet it has to be a non-vegetarian dish. I am a chicken freak and by that I mean chicken in any form. I know this could go a little controversial but the thought of the non-vegetarian delicacies have already started making my taste buds dancing in my mouth and my fingers simply cant stop flaunting about the food. Well has the thought awakened your taste buds too? Then I am pretty sure you are a pure non-vegetarian foodie. Check out how:
1. Dinner dates, lunch dates, family get-togethers have to be in a non-vegetarian restaurant. Otherwise what’s the point of celebrating. Right?
2. You get highly depressed when all you are served is vegetarian food in a party. And you keep cribbing, ” Yeh bhi koi party hai? Ghaas Phoos khila rahe hai.”
3. You simply can’t stop making fun of your vegetarian friends and constantly look at them with the attitude of, “How do you survive dude?”
4.Your fridge is stalked up with frozen non-vegetarian food packets.
5. Deciding menu for the veggie people becomes a task when you are hosting a party.
6.You can have a three days old chicken but call yourself a hygiene freak if you sip a one day old water.
7. You skip the vegetarian menu on the menu card and simply skip to the non-veg sections.
8. You know so well about the places which serve the best non-vegetarian dishes that you can now be their brand ambassador.
9.Your only mood lifter in times of depression is a non-vegetarian dish. Well that at-least is mine.
10. Your new mantra for life:
” TAAN KI SHAKTI
MAAN KI SHAKTI