Long distance relationships need a lot of work, but at the end of the day, it has more perks.
Here is a list of 16 reasons why long distance relationships are the best relationship.
1.You learn to appreciate even little things.
Messages and phone calls become more exciting.
2. You never run out of things to say.
Due to less time, you can tell anything you feel like.
3. Not many fights.
Because you have so little time together, you try to stay as happy as possible.
4. You understand your partners worth.
You know what it feels like without them.
5. Mundane things become exciting
Things like shopping can make your heart beat faster.
6. The simple presence of your partner is all you need.
Because you don’t have much time to be together when you get the chance to stay together it seems like a blessing.
7. You get time for yourself.
This is difficult to achieve in the normal relationship but in long distance relationship you get all time you need to yourself.
8. You can travel more.
You get to travel, and it is more exciting when your partner is your destination.
9. You practice being patient.
You understand that your partner is busy and would not be able to answer your messages or texts now.
10. You appreciate the time you get to spend together.
You only meet less frequently so the time you get to spend together is always memorable.
11. You get the time to pursue new interests.
Living far away means more time for yourself, and you could use this time to pursue new interests.
12. You stay in a relationship and yet be independent.
Living away means more independence.
13. You learn to trust.
Trust can become an issue in long distance relationship but as time passes your bond can become strong.
14. You always have something to look forward to.
Waiting messages and calls are something you will crave.
15. You truly talk to each other.
You open up to the person.
16. Gifts and surprises make you feel so special.
Whenever you can surprise your partner, it feels so nice.