If your To-Do lists are running a mile a minute, your hair seems to be falling without even a gentle tug and if you wake up in the middle of the night, thinking about deadlines, then it’s time to put a stop to all the stressing.
Life’s too short to waste it stressing. But when you’re wound up so tight, it’s difficult to find the path to relaxation. Well, Harold’s Planet will tell you exactly how to kick back and relax with these beautiful illustrations.
So are you prepare to be blown away?
1. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder and rightly so.
2. Make space for positivity
3. Lather, scrub and rinse the stress away
4. Kissing is overdone.
5. You just need a furry friend and life will sort itself out.
6. Explore the hills, dive with the fish or roll down your windows while blaring a pop song.
7. Take more picnics!
8. Sometimes you have to see the bigger picture
9. Nothing does comfort food better than Sushi
10. Shoulda, woulda, coulda is nothing but an illusion.
11. Sing yourself a lullaby and hope for a beautiful morning.